Join the Parents' Portal for 2022/23
Chat, share posts, ask questions and collaborate with parents in a friendly online parents' community. You will also find the latest news and information about the Academy posted on this website.
Already a member? [ Login ]
Welcome, let's stay connected!
Latest Communications from RLA
30th September 2022
Sarah Whitaker distributed the first monthly newspaper ‘The Loyalist’
30th September 2022
Sarah Whitaker distributed the second Academy briefing. Parents subscribed to our newsletter will have received an automated email from Robert Land Academy
23rd September 2022
Sarah Whitaker emailed an invitation to the Family Guild’s virtual wine tasting event for October 22, 2022
20th September 2022
Ida Leoni emailed an invitation to schedule Section Officer meetings to take place between September 22 and October 3. Scheduling was via Google Form links that can be found in the email.
19th September 2022
Lisa Aulph emailed a request for all parents to complete our leave request form. The Thanksgiving stand down is coming up fast! All students are eligible for the stand down. The leave starts at 12pm on Friday 7 October and ends 7pm on Tuesday 11 October.
16th September 2022
Lisa Aulph has emailed parents of students that are eligible for a Skype call a link and a time for the weekly call.
Sarah Whitaker distributed the first Academy briefing. Parents subscribed to our newsletter will have received an automated email from Robert Land Academy
What parents can expect in…
- Continue to receive emails/letters from your. In grades 11 and 12 letter writing home is optional. Letters are written at the weekend and posted on the portal on Monday or Tuesday morning.
- Send emails to your son by writing your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As more students receive promotions to Cadets, they will become eligible for Skype Calls, parents will receive a skype link and a time for a weekly call.
- There is a stand down on the 18th of November, we will send out the form to collect your leave plans on the 24th of October.
- Some students will be able to take ‘earned leave’, students must request this via their company staff.
- Parents may wish to join us for a virtual wine tasting event on 22nd Oct
- Moms will have replied to confirm their attendance at Mother/Son Day hosted at the Academy on November 5th
Message from the Headmaster
To those parents who are returning their sons to Robert Land Academy I thank you for your confidence and trust. We look forward to working with both you and your son again as we continue to assist him in reaching his potential.
To those parents who are new to Robert Land Academy I look forward to meeting you and want to reassure you that although it was undoubtedly a difficult decision for you to enrol your son at Robert Land Academy, I believe you will one day reflect on this decision and wish that you had made it earlier. We will work as a Team: you as parents, your son, and the entire staff of Robert Land Academy to effect positive change. This won’t happen overnight but I am confident that you will see gradual change over the course of the next year.
Remember…anything worth having, is worth working for.
R.D. (Ryan) Smid MMM, MB, CD
What to do now?
New parents looking to go through the admissions process. Here you will find all the documentation and support needed to guide you through the Robert Land Academy admissions process.
Parents of current students can register to access the restricted content on this website.
HOW TO REGISTER
Visting the registration page
Fill in the form and submit the information
Please use the email address we have on record for you
Wait for an approval email from the RLA team
After approval you can login and browse the site!
Parents of students currently enrolled in Robert Land Academy’s program. Come and join the RLA parents’ community. Chat with other parents, share information and find support in our community website.